PNW Components Loam Lever / Shimano Ispec II
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook, we want our dropper to work but don’t think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, we decided we could do better. So we made the Loam Lever. It’s the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever’s grippy injection molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won’t squeak, bind up or fail after being in the rain.
The Loam Lever has 5 Key Characteristics:
1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial in your perfect placement.
2. Weather Proof - Oversized high quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
3. No Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions. The thumb pad is available in Teal, Orange, Grey, Black and Red.
4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
5. Direct Mount - Available in Sram's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 and DEORE M6000
Clamp Styles: Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp, 31.8mm Hinge Clamp for road bars, Sram MatchMaker X (Code, Guide, excluding Level T versions), Shimano ISpec II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000), Shimano EV (XTR 7100, 8100, and 9100)
Weight: 32g w/o clamp
Accepts cable routing from either direction
Includes Jagwire derailleur cable
1x Shifter Style
We don't believe in waste: 100% recyclable packaging
Compatible with every cable actuated dropper post we've tested such as:
OneUp Dropper Post
9point8 Fall Line
Bike Yoke Revive
Specialized Command Post
Crank Brothers Highline
and many more droppers
*Photos not available of all color combinations